Indiana University School of Medicine Department of Urology Division of Pediatric Urology is researching new treatments for pediatric urology conditions. As leaders in the field, the division’s physicians and nurse practitioners publish original research, write textbook chapters and review articles in medical journals. Because of their strong commitment to research and partnership with Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health and IU Health, there are opportunities for qualified children to get the latest treatments for a variety of conditions through clinical trials.
Several pediatric urology faculty have received substantial grants for their research, including:
- Riley Children’s Foundation Grant
- National Institute of Health (K23 NIDDK, Katherine Chan, MD, MPH)
- National Institute of Health (R21 NIDDK, Benjamin Whittam, MD, MS)
- National Institute of Health (K23 NIDDK, William Bennett, MD, MS)
- National Institute of Health (R03 NIDDK, William Bennett, MD, MS)