Skip to main content

Change Personal Information

Students interested in a name change should reach out directly to the IU Indianapolis Office of the Registrar by emailing Their office will be able to walk students through the process and let them know what documents are needed to update a name. When the student gets confirmation back from this email that the name change is update, it must be forwarded to Kimberly Sandrick for confirmation.

If you wish to have the name on your email address changed, you must contact the UITS Support Center. You will need proof of your name change when you submit a request with them.