Students who are awarded financial aid have the following responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and complete financial information on the FAFSA in a timely manner.
- Report annually all outside aid from the military and other institutions.
- Maintain good academic standing as described in the IU School of Medicine Student Handbook.
- Provide documentation, corrections and/or additional information as requested by the IU School of Medicine Office of Student Financial Services or the IUPUI Office of Student Financial Services.
- Write a note of thanks to scholarship donors.
- Attend an exit interview prior to graduating if in receipt of federal and institutional loans.
- Read, understand and keep copies of all disclosures and signed forms.
- Notify the Office of Financial Services of a change in name and/or address.
- Display professional behavior when dealing with the IUPUI Office of the Bursar, the IUPUI Office of Student Financial Services and the IU School of Medicine Office of Student Financial Services.
Students who fail to honor these responsibilities may compromise their financial aid eligibility from IU School of Medicine and IUPUI.