MD Admission online interviews are held on Wednesdays. Applicants invited to interview for the MD program will receive detailed interview instructions and information via email and the Applicant Portal. Please check both modes of communication periodically.
Applicants interviewing for the MD program will also participate in a general information session and financial aid session.
To make the best possible impression during the admissions interview for medical school, these tips offer some guidance.
- Research Indiana University School of Medicine and become familiar with the school and MD program.
- Be professional at all times. Professionalism includes attire, interactions with interviewers, school staff and students—by email, telephone and in-person. The evaluation process is ongoing until a final admission decision has been issued.
- All admissions materials must be submitted to the Office of Admissions in Indianapolis.
- Applicants who interview at IU and do not receive an offer may contact the Office of Admissions to schedule a consultation.
- Applicants invited for interview must have access to Zoom on a laptop, desktop, or mobile device to participate in the online interview.