The Indiana University School of Medicine Family Medicine Residency at Memorial Hospital in Jasper accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Application deadline for the 2022 Match cycle is December 1, 2021.
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for an interview:
- Graduation from an approved medical school within the last three years
- Successful completion of either USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK or COMLEX Level 1 and Level 2 CE
- International graduates must have or be eligible to obtain a current and valid ECFMG certificate prior to the start of residency
- Submit a completed ERAS application
Eligible applicants must submit their applications via ERAS and include the following:
- Medical School Transcript
- Three letters of recommendation from US clinical attending physicians, including at least one from a family medicine physician
- Personal Statement
- Dean’s Letter/MSPE
- USMLE or COMLEX Transcript
- International graduates must also submit an ECFMG certificate or status report
Applications with missing items will not be reviewed until they are complete.