To complement their exceptional training, residents at IU School of Medicine receive competitive benefits.
In addition, Arnett Family Medicine Residency trainees receive:
- $5,000 education stipend in PGY1 year
- $600 relocation reimbursement in PGY1 year
- $300 technology reimbursement in PGY1 year
- $1,600 Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement in PGY1 year to be used for books, conferences, applications and memberships.
- $1,500 Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement in PGY2 and PGY3 year to be used for books, conferences, applications and memberships.
- $3,500 housing stipend each training year
- $200/month meal plan during all 3 training years
- Reimbursement for USMLE/COMLEX Step 3 registration fees
- Reimbursement for ABFM certification exam fees
- Laptop and iPhone provided by the program
- 21 paid vacation/sick days in PGY1 & PGY2 years
- 28 paid vacation/sick days in PGY3 year
- 5 days each training year for CME
- Malpractice insurance
- AAFP, IAFP and AMA membership
- BLS/ACLS, NRP, Advanced Life Support for Obstetrics (ALSO) and PALS courses
- Housing provided while rotating at Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis