The IU School of Medicine Academy of Teaching Scholars is a program designed to help faculty build and share their skills as educators. The program encourages faculty to develop the skills needed to become educational leaders and facilitators of positive change.
Why join the Academy?
- Gain applicable education skills, whether you teach in the clinic, lab or classroom
- Complete the program at your own pace
- Attend both online and face-to-face sessions
- Collaborate with a new community of professionals at IU School of Medicine
- Receive a certificate of completion, a letter of support signed by the dean and a book from IU School of Medicine’s list of educational favorites
- Open to Indiana University School of Medicine faculty, residents, fellows and graduate students