The Flow Cytometry Core Facility offers state-of-the-art flow cytometry analysis and cell sorting for Stark Neurosciences Research Institute-affiliated researchers. Several thousand cells can be analyzed and processed using the equipment in a minute.
What can the Core do for you?
- Prepare and maintain the equipment for users performing FACS or flow cytometry.
- Provides sorting and cleaning chips required for sorting.
- Provide calibration beads for both instruments.
- Calibrate lasers and set up the BDLSR Fortessa-X20 prior to experiments.
Equipment and Pricing:
- BD LSR Fortessa X-20 Flow cytometer: $56 per hour
- Sony MA900 multi-application cell sorter: $35 per hour