Indianapolis: Read the latest updates on the Daly Center repairs
IU School of Medicine Feb 19, 2018
The repair schedule the week of Feb. 19 – 23 will be very busy with tile flooring installation on the first floor corridors and basement student lounge and locker areas. Most of the work will be after hours so it is advised to avoid using the Daly Center after 5 pm. Minor painting and electrical work will continue as well as art work installation. More updates to come.
- Office 188 will be placed back into service on Wednesday, Feb. 21.
- Seminar rooms 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175 and 176 will be open from 8 am – 5 pm beginning Monday, Feb. 19. The rooms will be closed after hours due to floor work outside of the rooms.
- Seminar rooms 177 and 182 will be closed until further notice due to A/V upgrades.
- Study room 179 will be open from 8 am – 5 pm beginning Monday, Feb. 19. The room will be closed after hours due to floor work outside of the room.
- Classroom 185 will be open from 8 am – 5 pm beginning Monday, Feb. 19. The room will be closed after hours due to floor work outside of the room.
The views expressed in this content represent the perspective and opinions of the author and may or may not represent the position of Indiana University School of Medicine.
IU School of Medicine
With more than 60 academic departments and specialty divisions across nine campuses and strong clinical partnerships with Indiana’s most advanced hospitals and physician networks, Indiana University School of Medicine is continuously advancing its mission to prepare healers and transform health in Indiana and throughout the world.