During orientation learners will:
- Receive an introduction to MSMS curriculum.
- Receive training and coaching.
- Tour IU School of Medicine Indianapolis Campus
- Learn about the school's honor code.
- Participate in team building activities and study management.
- Be provided with a multitude of learner resources (wellness services, professional development opportunities, etc.).
- Have their headshot taken.
- Be introduced to Student Interest Groups (SIGS)
- Be introduced to MSMS Alumni
Equipment Requirements for First-Year MSMS Students
The only required supply is a laptop or desktop computer and access to reliable internet service.
MCAT Preparation Program
MSMS is a two-year program that starts in June with a full-time summer Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) Preparation Program. All students are encouraged to re-take the MCAT following completion of the Prep program. Students will then start the graduate MSMS curriculum in the fall semester.