Congratulations and birthdays
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Apr 01, 2021
Happy Birthday to our team members with April birthdays!
Kayode Akiwowo, Sally Atcheson, Alexis Bloom, Jay Borneo, Eric Brocken, Jessica DellaRosa, Carley Ernst, Dr. Laurice Flowers, Barbara Frain,Jennifer Howard, Dr. Shahbaz Khan, Dr. John-Paul Lavik, Mariah Martin, Dr. Brian Pahn, Brenda Randall, Karen Sanburn, Cathleen Sandor,Danielle Schreiber, Rema Ahmed Shaibu, and Dr. Shaobo Zhang!
Please join us in congratulating the IU Pathology Residency Program's incoming PGY-1 Class that will start on July 1, 2021:
Mohamed Bikhet (Cairo University Faculty of Medicine), Guohua (Debra) Liang (Yanbian University Health Science Center, Azadeh Samiei (ShirazUniversity of Medical Sciences, Alex Shacklette (University of Louisville School of Medicine), and Muhammad Shaheen (Alexandria UniversityFaculty of Medicine)!
Please also join us in congratulating our fellowship programs - all of them received continuing certification without any citations or noted areas ofconcern from the ACGME. We would love to highlight and recognize our fellowship directors:
- Matthew Kuhar - Residency Program Director
- Hector Mesa - Associate Recidency Program Director
- Liang Cheng - Genitourinary Fellowship
- Harvey Cramer - Cytopathology Fellowship
- Oscar Cummings - Surgical Pathology Fellowship
- Magdalena Czader - Hematopathology Fellowship
- Simon Warren - Dermatopathology Fellowship
- Chris Poulos - Forensics Fellowship
- Romil Saxena - Gastrointestinal Fellowship
- Esther Soundar - Transfusion Medicine Fellowship
- Brian Schmitt - Medical Microbiology Fellowship
- Alexander Vortmeyer - Neuropathology Fellowship
- Ryan Relich - CPEP (PhD Medical Microbiology Fellowship)