The Office of Online Education, in collaboration with the Office of Collaborative Academic Programs and eLearning Design and Services, is pleased to be hosting the second annual statewide IU Online Education Conference on November 10, 2017, at the IUPUI campus in Indianapolis.
We are seeking proposals from IU faculty and staff from across the state who are innovators and collaborators in the online space.
We will consider proposals that address empirical research, showcase best practices, and/or describe lessons learned related to one or more of the following areas:
- Designing and developing online courses or programs
- Promoting student success in online courses or programs
- Providing support services for online students
- Improving the quality of online courses or programs
- Showcasing digital educational innovation
Of special interest are presentations describing intercampus and/or interdisciplinary collaborations, and proposals that have application to multiple disciplines.
Proposals are due by 11:59 pm on Thursday, June 1, 2017. Presenters will be notified by August 7, 2017.
Conference Home Page | Submit a proposal