04/15/18 Update: The current completion rate is 20 percent. Take the survey before April 22 to reach 80 percent completion and unlock the $2,500!
Class of 2020:
Students are our number one priority – both your professional development and your personal well-being.
Thanks to student feedback, we’ve made recent improvements such as:
- Implementing pass/fail grading, which has enabled the class to have a greater sense of community and focus on learning
- Providing earlier clinical exposure in Foundations of Clinical Practice and increased clinical correlations with foundational science concepts
- Improving access to course evaluations by reinforcing your voice with Curriculum Council Steering Committee and the Student Course Liaison Committees as key contributors
- Providing dedicated time to complete course evaluations, and reported real-time feedback with changes made in direct response to your comments
- Providing 24/7 access to mental health services on all campuses
The Class of 2020 has an opportunity to provide additional input by completing the Strategic Student Survey (S3). If 80 percent of your class completes the survey by April 22, the school will contribute $2,500 to be used directly for Match Day, Senior Banquet or Commencement expenses.
More importantly, we will continue to make improvements for as long as we have your input to guide our efforts, now and in the future.
Jay L. Hess, MD, PhD, MHSA
Vice President for University Clinical Affairs
Dean, School of Medicine