MAP survey: See results, learn more and take this year’s survey
IU School of Medicine Apr 30, 2018
Take the survey now!
The Mentoring and Advising Program (MAP) Annual Survey is now open. We really appreciate the feedback you have given us in the past and look forward to hearing from you again this year. Based on prior feedback we have made the following improvements to MAP:
- Added an Associate Director of Career Mentorship, Sacha Sharp, MA
- Enhanced the Lead Advisor training to include more direction on Career Mentoring
- Modified the meeting format to better address your concerns
- Instituted class information meetings (Step 2 CK/CS Prep, Step 1 Prep); we will continue to add more throughout the year- send us your suggestions!
- The Physician Mentor program replaced the VFA program and Physician Mentors were given more direction on how to connect with students
We hope that these changes, as well as others, make the MAP experience valuable to you. Please take the time to give us your feedback so that we can continue to improve. The survey will close on 6/30/2018.
View the Mentoring and Advising Program Survey results from 2015-2017.
The views expressed in this content represent the perspective and opinions of the author and may or may not represent the position of Indiana University School of Medicine.
IU School of Medicine
With more than 60 academic departments and specialty divisions across nine campuses and strong clinical partnerships with Indiana’s most advanced hospitals and physician networks, Indiana University School of Medicine is continuously advancing its mission to prepare healers and transform health in Indiana and throughout the world.