Some of the departments are planning events for students interested in their particular specialty. We want to make sure you are on the invitation list!
Please make sure your career preferences in MSAS reflect your current interests. Update it this week!!
The instructions for entering career preferences are below.
1. Log into MSAS using your CAS and DUO login information
2. Click on the career preferences link in the menu on the left-hand side of the page
3. Click the add button
4. Select a preference from the drop-down menu
5. Assign the preference an order number in the sequence order box (for example, if your first career preference is pediatrics, enter the number one after you select pediatrics from the preference menu)
6. Click the save button
7. Repeat steps 3-6 for additional preferences
Let me know if you have questions.
IU School of Medicine Registrar
Office of Medical Student Education
Medical Science Building 162
635 Barnhill Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46202-5120
317-274-4309 fax email@example.com
The views expressed in this content represent the perspective and opinions of the author and may or may not represent the position of Indiana University School of Medicine.
IU School of Medicine
With more than 60 academic departments and specialty divisions across nine campuses and strong clinical partnerships with Indiana’s most advanced hospitals and physician networks, Indiana University School of Medicine is continuously advancing its mission to prepare healers and transform health in Indiana and throughout the world.