Hosted by the Department of Pediatrics and Riley Children’s Health, the 55th Annual Riley Conference will be held on May 13-14th, 2020.
1. CME Credit Physicians can receive a maximum of 12.25 CME credits for attending this live activity. Topics of interest span across all lines of pediatric care including infectious disease, psychiatric care, rehabilitation medicine, gastroenterology and many more.
2. Networking While rushing between plenaries and lectures, it is hard to find time to catch up with fellow pediatric caregivers. On Wednesday, May 13th, all conference participants are invited to participate in a social hour with food, drinks, and great conversation with community peers.
3. Community Resources Exhibitors from across the state are found in the Community Resource Rooms during breaks. With hands-on demonstrations, sample products and experts available for one-on-one conversations, the Community Resource Rooms allow participants to know exactly what products and services they can recommend to their pediatric patients and families.
4. Timely Topics Do-Not-Miss topics for this year’s conference include vaping related lung injuries, responsible gun ownership, the impact of racism on health, and suicidal/homicidal ideation. Learn how to handle these newsworthy topics in Pediatric Primary Care.
5. Location, Location, Location The Annual Riley Conference is held in the beautiful NCAA Hall of Champions. The plenary sessions are all held in the Christine Grant Ballroom with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the canal. This beautiful and peaceful space is a wonderful getaway to get updated on the latest pediatric practices.
6. Access to Riley Physicians The “Meet the Riley Specialist” booth will be available in the Community Resource Room for the entire conference with specialists from the 19 pediatric subspecialties. Participants can use this opportunity to meet the specialists they are referring their patients to.
7. IU School of Medicine Discounts Students, residents, staff, faculty and Department of Pediatrics preceptors can all enjoy special discount codes, lowering the cost of registration. For more information, email Robin Gonzalez.