Register for St. Vitus (aka Doctor Prom)
IU School of Medicine Oct 08, 2018
It is the moment everyone has been waiting for… St. Vitus tickets are now available! We hope that everyone has had a great start to their school year (especially the new Phase 1 students) and are already looking forward to joining us at St. Vitus (aka Doctor Prom).
What is St. Vitus?
For first-year students and those who haven’t attended before, St. Vitus is the annual IU School of Medicine Spring Formal. It is the biggest social event of the year and a time to spend with classmates from all nine campuses. (Here is an example of how the party went three years ago.)
When and Where is St. Vitus?
We will be hosting the 2019 St. Vitus at The Crane Bay in downtown Indianapolis on January 19, 2019 from 8 pm – 12 am EDT (Martin Luther King Weekend, which is a three day weekend for phase 1 students).
How do I get tickets?
- Early bird ticket prices start at $60 but prices will continue to go up (the next price increase is November 30).
- Payment must be made at the time of registration. Be sure to read each page of the form completely, note the specific instructions for payment and click submit on the page with the dancing Elmo.
- No tickets will be sold at the door and you must have a valid ID when you attend the event.
- Get your St. Vitus tickets now!
Can I bring a Guest?
- You are allowed to bring one guest; however, they will also have to purchase a ticket.
- Your guest does not have to be a student at IU School of Medicine, but they must be at least 21 years old.
- Purchasing a ticket requires an IU email; if your date is not an IU student, you will have to buy their ticket for them. This ticket will include entry, coat check, access to drinks, light hor d’oeuvres and a donut bar.
The venue is located in downtown Indianapolis. There is an adjacent lot to the venue available for parking for $5 (cash only). Cars are allowed to be left overnight, but will need to be removed from the lot prior to noon. However, we would recommend using Uber or Lyft to get to the venue!
Please send any questions or concerns to the St. Vitus Committee. We hope the excitement is already starting to build about this event. No excuses for not coming to St. Vitus. It’s St. Vitus, duh! Looking forward to seeing everyone in January!
~ St Vitus Committee ~