Take charge of your career. Adding an MD/MBA dual degree to your plan of study opens more doors, from the moment you apply for your residency and at every career step after.
- The MD/MBA emphasizes business skills intended to broaden your career perspectives as an emerging physician leader.
- The need for physician leaders is clear at this challenging time in history. Supply chain logistics, crisis management, strategy, managing people in organizations, innovation and disruptive technology–business skills like these will be more critical to the next generation of physicians than ever before.
- The MD/MBA opens doors for physicians interested in executive management positions, venture capital opportunities and consulting.
- A Kelley MBA gives you a new level of confidence. It gives you the knowledge, skills and experience to translate your MBA to any health care role–not just one rooted in clinical care.
- Name recognition: Kelley is a world-class business school. The Evening MBA is the top-ranked part-time MBA in the state, and No. 11 in the US. You’ll earn a well-respected degree that can set you apart during residency matching and make you more competitive.
- Kelley curriculum blurs the line between classroom and workplace. Our hands-on projects will have you working with businesses in central Indiana.
- Recognized faculty are known for keen business acumen, highly engaged teaching and cutting-edge industry research.