Sponsored by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF), the Division of Continuing Medical Education at IU School of Medicine has partnered with IU eLearning and Design Services to develop and deliver online courses to CFF programs globally. Starting in 2018, eight online courses are being completed to support cystic fibrosis team physicians and interprofessional health care team members in their successful application of CFF clinical practice guidelines and recommended practices.
Please keep in mind:
- All courses are free of charge and available to everyone.
- Please allow 60 days for CME/CE and ABP MOC Part 2 credit to be awarded.
- Course Two originally launched in 2019. Learners may have already taken this course. CE Credit will only be awarded once per course.
- Each course has four or five modules with a pre/post quiz for each module.
- Learners are able to leave the course and come back in.
- Courses do not need to be taken in sequence.