1101 W. 10th Street
Indianapolis , IN 46202-2884
Dr. Haggstrom is a Core Investigator in the VA Health Services Research and Development Center for Health Information and Communication, Regenstrief Institute Research Scientist, and attending staff physician in Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center. Dr. Haggstrom focuses on cancer health services research. He is interested in the measurement and improvement of the quality of health care delivery across the cancer continuum. In addition to implementation science, his research interests specifically include personal health records and portals, clinical decision making, and cancer survivorship.
Dr. Haggstrom has strong interest in applied medical informatics, including health information exchange. Dr. Haggstrom directs the VA Medical Informatics Fellowship Program in the VA HSR&D Center for Health Information and Communication. He also directs the IUPUI Center for Cancer Population Analytics and Patient-Centered Informatics. He is a general internist.
cancer health services research | cancer care coordination | medical informatics | health information exchange & data analytics
Titles & Appointments
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Sam Regenstrief Investigator in Health Services Research
- Director, Center for Health Services Research, Regenstrief Institute
- Core Investigator, VA HSR&
- D Center for Health Information and Communication, Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center
- Affiliate Member, Melvin and Bren Simon Indiana University Cancer Center