1. Myers SN, Rowell HB, Binns HJ. Lead poisoning and asthma: An examination of comorbidity. Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. 2002;156:863-866
2. Myers SN, Pillage G, Martel J, Zorich GP, Goyal RK. Successful engraftment following unrelated donor transplant in an alloimmunized patient with Kostmann's Syndroms. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2005; 44:508-510
3. Myers SN, Goyal RK, Roy JD, Fairfull LD, Wilson JW, Ferrell RE. Functional single nucleotide polymorphism haplotypes in the human equilibrative nucleoside transporter 1. Pharmacogenetics and Genomics. 2006;16:315-320.
4. Yuan H, Myers S, Wang J, Zhou D, Woo J, Kallakury B, Ju A, Bazlewicz M, Carter Y, Albanese C, Grant N, Shad A, Dritschilo A, Liu X, Schlegel R. Use of Reprogrammed Cells to Identify Therapy for Respiratory Papillomatosis. New England Journal of Medicine. 2012;367:1220-1227
5. Shad A, Myers S, Hennessy K. Late Effects in Cancer Survivors: The Shared Care Model. Current Oncology Reports. April 2012;14(2):182-190
6. Myers SN, Eid R, Myers J, Bertolone SJ, Raj AB. Long Term Erythrocytapheresis is Associated with Reduced Liver Iron Concentration in Sickle Cell Disease. Blood. December 2014;21:124
7. Huang M, Owen E, Myers S, Raj A. Cardiopulmonary Failure Requiring ECMO Bypass Resulting From Leukemia Cell Lysis in a Patient With Childhood Acute Myelomonocytic Leukemia. Case Reports in Hematology. June 2015: 1-3.
8. Myers S, Eid R, Myers J, Panigrahi A, Raj A. Long Term Erythrocytapheresis is Associated with Reduced Liver Iron Concentration. Pediatric Journal of Hematology/Oncology. January 2016;38(1):22-26.