1. Khurana, P., Ashraf, Q.M., Mishra, O.P. and Delivoria-Papadopoulos, M. Effect of Hypoxia on Caspase-3, 8 and 9 Activity in the Cerebral Cortex of Newborn Piglets. Neurochemical Research, Volume 27, Number 9: pages 931-938, September 2002.
2. Huang, E., Chang A., Khurana, P., “Users Preferred Interactive E-health Tools on U.S. Hospital websites” International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing, Volume 6, Number 3, pages 215-229, August 2012
3. Khurana, P., Huang, E., Efficacy of Accent Modification Training for International Medical Professionals. Journal of University Teaching and Learning. Volume 10, Number 2, August 2013, Available at http://ro.uow.edu.au/jutlp/vol10/iss2/4
4. Khurana, P., Huang, E., A Model for a Novel Communication Training Program Focused on Accent Modification for International Medical Professionals. Journal of Education and Training. Volume 2, Number 1, 2015, available at http://dx.doi.org/10.5296/jet.v2i1.6261
5. Khurana, P., I am an IMG, Medical Encounter, Volume 28, Number 1, Spring/Summer 2014