1. Snell LM, MacLeod BL, Law JC, Osokine I, Elsaesser HJ, Hezaveh K, Dickson RJ, Gavin MA, Guidos CJ, McGaha TL, Brooks DG. CD8+ T cell priming in established chronic viral infection preferentially directs differentiation of memory-like cells for sustained immunity. 2018. Immunity 49(4):678-694.
2. Snell LM, McGaha TL, Brooks DG. Type I Interferon in Chronic Virus Infection and Cancer. 2017. Trends Immunol Aug;38(8):542-557.
3. Snell LM, Osokine I, Yamada D.H., De la Fuente, J.R., Elsaesser, H.J., and Brooks, D.G. Overcoming CD4 Th1 Cell Fate Restrictions to Sustain Antiviral CD8 T Cells and Control Persistent Virus Infection. 2016. Cell Rep 16, 3286-3296.
- Snell LM, Brooks DG. New insights into type I interferon and the immunopathogenesis of persistent viral infections. 2015. Curr Opin Immunol. 34:91-98.
- Ng CT, Snell LM, Brooks DG, Oldstone MB. Networking at the level of host immunity: immune cell interactions during persistent viral infections. 2013. Cell Host Microbe. 13(6):652-64.