1. Disrupted structure and aberrant function of CHIP mediates the loss of motor and cognitive function in preclinical models of SCAR16. PLOS Genetics, in press.
2. Muscle-specific regulation of right ventricular transcriptional responses to chronic hypoxia-induced hypertrophy by the Muscle Ring Finger-1 (MuRF1) ubiquitin ligase in vivo. BMC Med Genetics, in press.
3. Image-based methods for phase estimation, gating and temporal super-resolution of cardiac ultrasound. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, in press.
1.Adverse Effects of Fenofibrate in Mice Deficient in the Protein Quality Control Regulator, CHIP. J. Cardiovasc. Dev. Dis. 2018, 5(3), 43.
2. The Role of Heat Shock Proteins and Co-Chaperones in Heart Failure. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. 2018;373(1738).
3. Leading Mindfully and Managing Compassionately: Strategies for Meeting Today’s Challenges in Pathology Academic Medicine. International Journal of Academic Medicine. 2018 4(1): 12-20.
4. Early Stages of the Cardiac Fuel Switch: Modeling the Transition from Physiological to Pathological Hypertrophy. J Am Heart Assoc. 2018;7(8).
5. Cardiovascular Health in African Americans: A Scientific Statement from the American Heart Association (endorsed by the American College of Cardiology). Circulation. 2017;136(21):e393-e423.