YOU ARE EXPLORING
Hematologic Malignancies and Stem Cell Biology Research
Investigators in the hematologic malignancies and stem cell biology research group focus on comparing molecular and cellular regulation of stem and progenitor cell populations in hematopoietic, endothelial and mesenchymal lineages using studies performed in human, murine and other species. Stem cell biology in the context of development, homeostasis and leukemic transformation is examined to understand the genetic basis for normal lineage specification and maintenance.
- IU School of Medicine helps break ground on 16 Tech Innovation District
- New study identifies possible targets for diabetes treatment
- Urologists making major advances in prostate cancer research, care
- Diabetes research challenges conventional teachings
- Pathway to prevention? Researchers make strides with leukemia, cardiovascular disease