YOU ARE EXPLORING
Hematologic Malignancies and Stem Cell Biology Research
Investigators in the hematologic malignancies and stem cell biology research group focus on comparing molecular and cellular regulation of stem and progenitor cell populations in hematopoietic, endothelial and mesenchymal lineages using studies performed in human, murine and other species. Stem cell biology in the context of development, homeostasis and leukemic transformation is examined to understand the genetic basis for normal lineage specification and maintenance.
- Smooth production in the brain factory: A breakthrough in Alzheimer’s research, Part Two
- Smooth production in the brain factory: A breakthrough in Alzheimer’s research, Part One
- IU researchers help discover new disease
- Upgrade your research program with electronic lab notebooks
- Tyler Trent on the importance of research