Hematologic Malignancies and Stem Cell Biology Research
Investigators in the hematologic malignancies and stem cell biology research group focus on comparing molecular and cellular regulation of stem and progenitor cell populations in hematopoietic, endothelial and mesenchymal lineages using studies performed in human, murine and other species. Stem cell biology in the context of development, homeostasis and leukemic transformation is examined to understand the genetic basis for normal lineage specification and maintenance.
- Dr. Aaron Carroll shares his research live on “CBS This Morning”
- Indiana CTSI forms a cricket team and a greater focus on diversity and inclusion
- Flesh-eating bacteria and the beach
- Researcher: Doctors should pick up the pace when improving walking skills in stroke survivors
- LEADS study gets $1 million from local Alzheimer’s Association chapter