YOU ARE EXPLORING
Hematologic Malignancies and Stem Cell Biology Research
Investigators in the hematologic malignancies and stem cell biology research group focus on comparing molecular and cellular regulation of stem and progenitor cell populations in hematopoietic, endothelial and mesenchymal lineages using studies performed in human, murine and other species. Stem cell biology in the context of development, homeostasis and leukemic transformation is examined to understand the genetic basis for normal lineage specification and maintenance.
- Researchers review way to possibly prevent miscarriages
- When to start pushing: new study could change when women push during labor
- Watanabe Translational Research Prize Seeks Nominations
- Cancer researchers find new targets to alleviate anemia during chemotherapy
- IU School of Medicine, IU Health partner to launch precision health pilot at IU North