YOU ARE EXPLORING
Hematologic Malignancies and Stem Cell Biology Research
Investigators in the hematologic malignancies and stem cell biology research group focus on comparing molecular and cellular regulation of stem and progenitor cell populations in hematopoietic, endothelial and mesenchymal lineages using studies performed in human, murine and other species. Stem cell biology in the context of development, homeostasis and leukemic transformation is examined to understand the genetic basis for normal lineage specification and maintenance.
- IU School of Medicine research awarded military grant funding for wound dressing study
- IU Grand Challenge Precision Health Initiative sheds new light on gestational diabetes
- A tough nut to crack: Researchers study ways to prevent peanut allergy
- A Fork in the Road: IU School of Medicine researchers discover unique pathway in Autism research
- Fork in the road: Researchers discover unique pathway in autism research