YOU ARE EXPLORING
The Pediatric Diabetes Research team at the IU School of Medicine Wells Center is committed to understanding the biology and molecular mechanisms that lead to the development of both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes in children. These investigators are supported by an outstanding team of researchers at multiple levels, including faculty, postdoctoral fellows, graduate students and undergraduates. Monthly meetings take place in order to provide students and trainees the opportunity to present work in progress to an audience with a broad range of interests.
- IU researchers help discover new disease
- New study identifies possible targets for diabetes treatment
- Diabetes research challenges conventional teachings
- Family finds strength in wake of diabetes diagnosis
- Carmella Evans-Molina: On the hunt for early signs of diabetes
- Diabetes investigator Amelia Linnemann, PhD, receives award for novel research platform