YOU ARE EXPLORING
The Pediatric Diabetes Research team at the IU School of Medicine Wells Center is committed to understanding the biology and molecular mechanisms that lead to the development of both type 1 and type 2 diabetes in children.
The team has four nationally recognized NIH-funded principal investigators whose research focuses on the development, function and survival of insulin producing pancreatic islets. These investigators are supported by an outstanding team of researchers at multiple levels, including faculty, postdoctoral fellows, graduate students and undergraduates. Monthly meetings take place in order to provide students and trainees the opportunity to present work in progress to an audience with a broad range of interests.
- Researchers review way to possibly prevent miscarriages
- When to start pushing: new study could change when women push during labor
- Watanabe Translational Research Prize Seeks Nominations
- Cancer researchers find new targets to alleviate anemia during chemotherapy
- IU School of Medicine, IU Health partner to launch precision health pilot at IU North