The Pediatric Diabetes Research team at the IU School of Medicine Wells Center is committed to understanding the biology and molecular mechanisms that lead to the development of both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes in children. These investigators are supported by an outstanding team of researchers at multiple levels, including faculty, postdoctoral fellows, graduate students and undergraduates. Monthly meetings take place in order to provide students and trainees the opportunity to present work in progress to an audience with a broad range of interests.
- New director has mind for science, heart for learning
- Possible ICRME guest speaker collaboration could lead to improve regenerative technology gains
- Researchers bring big ideas to national conference
- IU Grand Challenge Precision Health Initiative sheds new light on gestational diabetes
- IU researchers help discover new disease
- New study identifies possible targets for diabetes treatment