The Wells Center has eight thematic research groups that focus on a variety of childhood illnesses.
The center provides an outstanding training environment for medical and graduate students, residents and fellows.
Center faculty have an outstanding record for attaining peer-reviewed and external research funding.
Million annually in research funds
Published studies in 2018
Pediatric Research News
- Childhood cancer survivor, future pediatric oncology nurse
- Researchers bring big ideas to national conference
- A tough nut to crack: Researchers study ways to prevent peanut allergy
- Book encourages women to grab science spotlight
- Could lettuce help save a life? IU researchers think so.
- IU researchers help discover new disease