The Wells Center has eight thematic research groups that focus on a variety of childhood illnesses.
The center provides an outstanding training environment for medical and graduate students, residents and fellows.
Center faculty have an outstanding record for attaining peer-reviewed and external research funding.
Million annually in research funds
Published studies in 2018
Pediatric Research News
- Science and stanzas: IU researcher honors life’s little moments in poetry
- Experts answer the internet’s most searched questions about Type 1 diabetes
- Wells Center recognizes scientists with Translational Awards
- New director has mind for science, heart for learning
- Childhood cancer survivor, future pediatric oncology nurse
- Researchers bring big ideas to national conference