YOU ARE EXPLORING
The Wells Center has eight thematic research groups that focus on a variety of childhood illnesses.
The center provides an outstanding training environment for medical and graduate students, residents and fellows.
Center faculty have an outstanding record for attaining peer-reviewed and external research funding.
Million annually in research funds
Published studies in 2018
Pediatric Research News
- A tough nut to crack: Researchers study ways to prevent peanut allergy
- Book encourages women to grab science spotlight
- Could lettuce help save a life? IU researchers think so.
- IU researchers help discover new disease
- Pediatric faculty member earns NIH award to expand research
- Early losses inspire IU cancer researcher