Additional research space for the Department of Surgery exists in the Medical Research and Library Building (IB) that contains two large animate operating rooms dedicated to the Department of Surgery and houses the Department of Surgery Center for Advanced Surgical Technology.
YOU ARE EXPLORING
IU School of Medicine–Indianapolis is a state-of-the art research campus that includes in vitro, in vivo bench research and translational research as well as clinical trials.
Surgery Resident Research
The IU School of Medicine Department of Surgery faculty is actively involved in a myriad of clinical projects independently, in the setting of national trials as well as with collaborators at Indiana University, Purdue and Notre Dame.
Center for Outcomes Research in Surgery
- Research is Personal for IU Precision Medicine Scientist Undergoing Treatment for Cancer
- Pioneering Concussion Research at IU School of Medicine
- Flashback Friday: Donohue pioneers surgical method of curing type of testicular cancer
- IU Study Examines Cost Variations Based on Surgeon Choices
- Meet the Newest Member of the Vera Bradley Foundation Research Laboratory, Carla Fisher, MD
- Tuberculosis in Kenya: Can New Approach Help Measure Prevalence of Drug Resistance?