Additional research space for the Department of Surgery exists in the Medical Research and Library Building (IB) that contains two large animate operating rooms dedicated to the Department of Surgery and houses the Department of Surgery Center for Advanced Surgical Technology.
YOU ARE EXPLORING
IU School of Medicine–Indianapolis is a state-of-the art research campus that includes in vitro, in vivo bench research and translational research as well as clinical trials.
Surgery Resident Research
The IU School of Medicine Department of Surgery faculty is actively involved in a myriad of clinical projects independently, in the setting of national trials as well as with collaborators at Indiana University, Purdue and Notre Dame.
Center for Outcomes Research in Surgery
- New Research Links Brain Training Exercise to Dementia Prevention
- Study Suggests Children with Sickle Cell Not at Increased Risk from Severe Malaria
- Surviving and Thriving: Research Gives Patient Second Chance at Life
- Medicaid Expansion Associated with Fewer Diabetes-Related Hospitalizations in Some States
- Anatomy Education Research Institute (AERI) 2017, Pt 2: Immediate Impact on Attendees and Social Media Followers
- Gwen’s Story: The Power of Precision Health