For more than a century, Indiana University School of Medicine has provided exceptional medical training for students who care for people across Indiana and around the world. Our research has also led to new treatments, improved care and saved lives.
While the school is a public asset, only a fraction of our budget comes from the state. Our mission's success is possible only through philanthropy. This includes:
· Make medical school accessible and affordable to deserving students through scholarships
· Fund high-risk and early-stage research so scientists can develop new treatments for cancer, Alzheimer’s disease and other conditions
· Radically transform and improve public health in Kenya through the IU-led AMPATH consortium
· Ensure each of our nine campuses across the Indiana has the facilities and resources to offer a stellar educational experience
· Empower school leaders to respond swiftly and decisively when new opportunities arise
Gifts to IU School of Medicine are instrumental in educating outstanding physicians and using research to transform the care they provide. Contributions of all sizes make a difference. You also have the flexibility to support any scholarship, department, regional campus or research program that matters to most to you.
To learn more about how you can give and areas of support, visit medicine.iu.edu/give.