Live and Learn in West Lafayette
From campus maps to policies and guidelines, medical students and their families can access campus-specific resources to better understand how to get around and make the most of their time at the IU School of Medicine West Lafayette campus.
Serving Communities with Medical Service Learning
Working with underserved populations throughout the world helps medical students cultivate a sense of social responsibility they carry through to their careers as a physician. Students who participate in these types of projects gain insight to the social and community contexts of health care. Statewide opportunities are available to advance students’ professional interests.
West Lafayette Student Life
- Tips for the first-year med school curriculum
- Combining medicine and student affairs: Meet Emily Walvoord, MD
- Learn the value of service learning in medicine: Meet Niki Messmore, MS
- Meet the Class of 2023 Orientation Committee
- Basketball star looks to become MVP surgeon
- What it takes to become Physician Mentor of the Year