YOU ARE EXPLORING
Campus News and Events
Year-round, the Terre Haute campus community offers a growing list of cultural events as well as fun-runs, festivals and other recreational experiences. The medical school also hosts a series of popular events for students and the community. A popular event series for medical students is Enrichment Hour.
Enrichment Hour is a weekly speaker series for medical students in Terre Haute. Meetings for Enrichment Hour programs are held weekly on Tuesdays (noon until 1 pm) at the Landsbaum Center for Health Education (LCHE) or Holmstedt Hall (HH). Confirmed speakers and topics for each program will be provided here as the calendar continues to fill up throughout the semester.
- February 28: Jose Espada (Financial Aid) at LCHE
- March 14: Spring Break (no meeting)
- March 21: Community Health Project Presentations
- March 28: Community Health Project Presentations
- April 11: Dr. Michael Lannoo (MS1) How Physicians Think at Holmstedt Hall
- April 18: Dr. Michael Lannoo (MS1) The Art of The Diagnosis, Part 1 at Holmstedt Hall
- April 25: Dr. Michael Lannoo (MS1) The Art of The Diagnosis, Part 2 at Holmstedt Hall
For questions regarding medical research, educational programming or clinical care at IU School of Medicine or to schedule a tour, photo shoot or interview with IU School of Medicine faculty for medical education or research expertise, please contact the Office of Strategic Communications.