Doors are open to all visitors for study and research during library hours until 5 pm. After 5 pm, an IU School of Medicine ID allows library visitors to gain entry into the library. Building access is restricted after 5 pm. Non-IU School of Medicine researchers may use the call box by the library entrance or contact circulation desk personnel at 317-274-7182 to request entrance. Assistance using library resources is available Monday through Friday from 8 am until 5 pm with limited assistance outside of these hours. The library is closed University Holidays and may have special, limited hours during holiday periods.
A Lifelong Learning Connection
Residents, fellows, graduate students, staff and faculty benefit from a wide range of library class offerings—ranging from research data management and NIH Public Access compliance to 3D printing and virtual reality.
All School of Medicine faculty, staff and students have access to the Library’s e-journal, print and electronic book collections, and database subscriptions. The Document Delivery team has the expertise to locate, secure and electronically deliver articles and books chapters. Print books may be requested and delivered to each IU School of Medicine campus.
- A popular arcade game is inspiring a new treatment for an aggressive type of breast cancer
- Pediatric Community Advocacy Rotation – Ask, Before You Tell
- Tuan Tran, MD, honored with Clinical Scientist Development Award
- The Library welcomes Julia Stumpff
- Pediatric Community Advocacy Rotation – Community Resources and the Physician’s Responsibility
- Our Librarians rocked out at the Midwest Chapter MLA Conference in Cleveland!