Doors are open to all visitors for study and research during library hours until 5 pm. After 5 pm, an IU School of Medicine ID allows library visitors to gain entry into the library. Building access is restricted after 5 pm. Non-IU School of Medicine researchers may use the call box by the library entrance or contact circulation desk personnel at 317-274-7182 to request entrance. Assistance using library resources is available Monday through Friday from 8 am until 5 pm with limited assistance outside of these hours. The library is closed University Holidays and may have special, limited hours during holiday periods.
A Lifelong Learning Connection
Residents, fellows, graduate students, staff and faculty benefit from a wide range of library class offerings—ranging from research data management and NIH Public Access compliance to 3D printing and virtual reality.
All School of Medicine faculty, staff and students have access to the Library’s e-journal, print and electronic book collections, and database subscriptions. The Document Delivery team has the expertise to locate, secure and electronically deliver articles and books chapters. Print books may be requested and delivered to each IU School of Medicine campus.
- Introducing the Wellness Coalition Feedback Form
- People of AMPATH: Adrian Gardner, AMPATH Consortium Executive Director and Director of the IU Center for Global Health
- Facing Hard Truths about the Holocaust, Medical Science, and Bioethics
- The importance of glaucoma research and education
- Office of Technology Affairs continues momentum
- Meet the team: Mustufa Shaiek