The Genome Editing Center offers three categories of services.
Model generation services
The core oversees and performs every step of the process and delivers fully vetted models to investigator. Model generation services include:
- The generation of genetically modified mouse models
- The generation of genetically modified cell line models (transformed cell lines, murine stem cells and human induced pluripotent stem cells)
A la carte solutions
The core performs select procedures for the generation of animal models. A la carte solutions include:
- Pronuclear injection of C57BL/6 mice
- Sperm cryopreservation with verification
- Sperm cryopreservation without verification
- In vitro fertilization and embryo transfer
- Embryo thaw and transfer
The core works in collaboration with investigators to develop or implement new genome editing technologies. For technology development, please contact the core director Stephane Pelletier.