- Compound Information Retrieval from Database (e.g. HTS Hits)
- Structure-Activity Relationship (SAR) Analysis
- Compound Novelty Analysis on Structure & Bioactivity
- Property Evaluation on Drug Ability (e.g. CLogP, Solubility, etc.)
Cost of cheminformatics will be determined by labor cost.
- Structural Design for Small Molecules, such as Inhibitors, Probes & Activators
- Synthetic Route Design for Small Molecules
- Compound Synthesis & Purification (Up to Gram Scale)
- Combinatorial Small Molecule Library Design & Synthesis
Cost of synthesis will be determined by labor and material cost.
- Small Molecule Qualification: Structural Elucidation & Purity Determination
- Small Molecule Quantification for Metabolites, Biomarkers, etc.
- Protein, Peptide, & Oligonucleotide Qualification & Quantification
Cost of molecule analysis will be determined by labor, instrument rate and material cost.
Hourly Rates (FY 2021)
Internal user: $67
Labor and instrument rates for external nonprofit organizations are 1.5x the internal rate.
Labor and instrument rates for external profit organizations are 1.8x the internal rate.
Medicinal and Analytical Instrument Rates
|Instrument||Unit||Internal Price $|
|Agilent 1290 LC - 6545 QTOF||Per Hour||48|
|Agilent 1200 LC- 6130 MS||Per Hour||30|
|Bruker NMR, 300MHz||Per Hour||17|
|Stuart Melting Point Meter||Per Hour||10|
|Chemical Hood and Space||Daily Per Chemist||15|
|Biotage Microwave Reactor||Per Hour||15|
|Waters Preparative HPLC||Per Hour||15|
|Buchi Evaporation System||Per Hour||10|
|Biotage Flash Purification System||Per Hour||15|
|Labconco Freeze Dryer||Per Port Per Day||10|
Material cost for instrument usage will be charged separately if it occurs. For instrument training and assisted instrument usage, labor rate will be added to the specific instrument rate. Please contact Lifan Zeng, PhD, for more information.