YOU ARE EXPLORING
Request a Consult
The Translational Research Ethics Consult Services (T-REX) is available to researchers through the IU School of Medicine to help clarify and address ethical issues that arise in planning, carrying out, and analyzing human subjects research. If interested in receiving a consult on an ethics issue, please fill out the form below. Areas for possible consults include but are not limited to:
- Recruitment and informed consent issues
- Vulnerable, pediatric, or impaired research subjects
- Data sharing with research subjects or a broader community
- Biobank construction and governance
- Design and implementation of a Data Safety Monitoring Plan or Board (DSMP/B)
This service is offered by the IU Center for Bioethics as a free service of the Bioethics and Subject Advocacy Program (BSAP), a part of the Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (CTSI).
Applicants viewing the form with Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox browsers may experience issues with the form loading. If this occurs, please use Google Chrome for the best experience when viewing and completing the form.