The conference will be held on Friday, September 27, 2019. A few things to highlight about this year’s conference:
- Location: Due to the growth of the conference, the event has been moved to Hine Hall at IUPUI.
- Group Sessions: 1. Creating Meaning in Ethically Challenging Situations; 2. Potentially Inappropriate Care; Spiritual Generalists
- Workshops: There are two workshop sessions. Please select one workshop for each session. Descriptions of the workshops can be found on the registration page.
- Speed-Cases: There will be a session with rapid round-table case discussions. Attendees will hear four cases (three adult and one pediatric case).
- Keynote Panel: Perspectives on Extended-Stay Patients, led by Jane Hartsock, Director of Clinical Ethics at IU Health; Amber Martin, Director of Integrated Care Management at IU Health University Hospital; and Mark Luetkemeyer, Chief Medical Officer at IU Health AAHC.
Due to the growth of the conference and the new location, a registration fee has been implemented to assist in covering the cost of the conference. The registration rates are as follows:
- MD/DO: $75
- General Attendee: $50
- Students, Chaplain Residents, and Chaplain Interns: $25
Register online for the event.