YOU ARE EXPLORING
The Indiana Alcohol Research Center consists of investigators from IU School of Medicine and IUPUI School of Science. In this collaborative environment, center experts identify unique treatments and preventions for alcoholism.
IU School of Medicine Investigators
- Researchers review way to possibly prevent miscarriages
- When to start pushing: new study could change when women push during labor
- Watanabe Translational Research Prize Seeks Nominations
- Cancer researchers find new targets to alleviate anemia during chemotherapy
- IU School of Medicine, IU Health partner to launch precision health pilot at IU North