YOU ARE EXPLORING
The Indiana Alcohol Research Center consists of investigators from IU School of Medicine and IUPUI School of Science. In this collaborative environment, center experts identify unique treatments and preventions for alcoholism.
IU School of Medicine Investigators
- IU School of Medicine helps break ground on 16 Tech Innovation District
- New study identifies possible targets for diabetes treatment
- Urologists making major advances in prostate cancer research, care
- Diabetes research challenges conventional teachings
- Pathway to prevention? Researchers make strides with leukemia, cardiovascular disease