The Pediatric Research Network (PResNet) supports a broad range of research initiatives originated by practitioners and investigators within and outside of the network and facilitates participant recruitment in a variety of settings. Practice Based Research Networks (PBRNs) actively engage practitioners in research and help integrate health research into practice.
- Eskenazi Health
- Indiana University Health
- Private practices in and around Marion county
- Community-based organizations
This broad base allows for efficient recruitment of participants from a broad range socioeconomic, racial and ethnic backgrounds for general and subspecialty protocols.
PResNet Services Available to Investigators
- Comprehensive study coordination
- Data management
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) management/submission
- Recruitment and data collection (in Spanish, if needed)