EndNote Basics, IB 227
EndNote is a citation management software program. This program allows users to import citations from numerous literature databases into one spot. Users can then edit citations, add notes, import full text documents, and ultimately, use the program to format citations for articles, papers, grant proposals, etc.
- Be able to add references to EndNote libraries manually and by importing from a variety of databases.
- Be able to add full text to article references.
- Be able to format references in various styles.
- Be able to insert references into documents and remove them safely.
- Be able to share and transport libraries safely.