IU School of Medicine Alumni Membership
If you received a degree or completed specialty training at IU School of Medicine, membership in the IU Alumni Association automatically includes membership in the IU School of Medicine Alumni Association. Further, your membership includes access to your local alumni chapter activities.
Benefits of Membership
- Exclusive invites to IU School of Medicine Alumni Association events
- A subscription to the Indiana University Alumni Magazine
- Find old friends or make new networking contacts in the Alumni Directory
- Get one free career coaching session each year
- Special content and offers in the All for You e-Newsletter
- Earn priority points for IU Bloomington football and basketball tickets
- Get access to JSTOR and Project MUSE online academic journals through IU Libraries
- Save money with special perks and discounts, including 10 percent off at the Indiana Memorial Union’s hotel and bookstore
- IUAA-sponsored trips to bucket-list destinations all over the world
- IU Alumni email account
Join Your Alumni Association
Update Contact Information
New mailing address? New e-mail? No problem! Create an account with MyIU.org to manage your contact information, track your alumni association membership status and more. If you do not have an existing My IU account, you must create a new account.