Andrew J. Saykin, PSYD
Director, Center for Neuroimaging
Since 2013, Dr. Saykin has served as director of the Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center. He also directs Indiana University Center for Neuroimaging and is a Raymond C. Beeler professor of radiology. He received an MS and PsyD from Hahnemann Medical College.
Dr. Saykin uses brain imaging and genomic methods to study mechanisms of memory dysfunction and treatment response in neurological and psychiatric disorders. Some of his current research examines advanced imaging methods for early preclinical detection of Alzheimer’s, the neural basis of cancer chemotherapy-induced cognitive changes and the alterations in brain activity and connectivity in schizophrenia.
Radiology & Imaging Sciences
GH 4324 RADY
Titles & Appointments
- Raymond C. Beeler Professor of Radiology
- Professor of Radiology & Imaging Sciences
- Professor of Clinical Psychology
- Professor of Neurology
- Professor of Medical & Molecular Genetics
- Adjunct Professor of Psychology, College of Arts & Sciences, IU Bloomington
- Director, Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center