Help us learn about how life experiences, stress, and substance use affect parents and children.
Participate in LifeRAFT research
Parent and Child Life events, Brain and Behavior Study
We are doing a research study looking at how life experiences and stress affect how parents and children think, feel, and act.
Participants can earn up to $209.40.
Location: Goodman Hall at IUPUI
(326 W 15th St, Indianapolis, IN 46202)
Time: One 3-hour in-person visit
You and your child may be eligible if...
- You are 18 years or older
- You have had a very stressful life experience
- You are your child’s biological (birth) parent
- Your child is 10-12 years old
- Your child can have an MRI brain scan (for example, they don’t have metal in their body)
If you want to learn more or you’re not sure if you meet the requirements, call or email our study team:
- Email: LifeRAFT@iupui.edu
- Phone: (317) 278–5433 (278–LIFE)
Kathleen I. Crum, PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry