Internationally recognized, world-class faculty researchers
Most Alzheimer investigators and programs are affiliated with Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center, where shared resources advance meaningful progress.
The Center for Neuroimaging at IU School of Medicine uses advanced-imaging technologies to further the understanding of brain structure and function through the study of healthy individuals, clinical populations, and translational models.
Stark Neurosciences Research Institute is advancing knowledge of the brain and behavior through research and training programs that apply the latest innovations in biomedical discovery to inform ongoing and future treatment of neurological and mental disorders.
The Jackson Laboratory builds on IU School of Medicine's neurodegenerative research with mammalian genetics and disease modeling to develop, validate and disseminate new studies related to Alzheimer’s disease.
This organization is helping researchers find genes that increase the risk for Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
Regenstrief Institute is a dynamic, people-centered research organization driven by a mission to create pathways for better health.
- A popular arcade game is inspiring a new treatment for an aggressive type of breast cancer
- Researchers review way to possibly prevent miscarriages
- When to start pushing: new study could change when women push during labor
- Watanabe Translational Research Prize Seeks Nominations
- Cancer researchers find new targets to alleviate anemia during chemotherapy
- IU School of Medicine, IU Health partner to launch precision health pilot at IU North