YOU ARE EXPLORING
To qualify for admission in the Education Track in Anatomy PhD Program, applicants must have:
- The equivalent of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher education, preferably in biology or a related scientific field with GPA of 3.4 .
- GRE score above the 50th percentile overall, with strong scores on the writing portion of the test.
Students with prior graduate or professional school training (e.g., a Master’s degree) are given special consideration.
- A completed University Graduate School Application.
- A personal statement that describes the applicant’s background and interests, and explains why this program meets his or her career goals
- Three letters of recommendation that address the applicant’s suitability for a career in teaching and the potential of independent educational scholarship
- Official transcripts from all universities attended (Official copies from the Registrar may be accepted for the review process, but an official transcript must be on file for matriculates.)
- Applicants should arrange for GRE general test scores to be sent to Indiana University–Bloomington from the testing service company
- TOEFL scores for non-native English speakers
When completing the online application, make the following selections in the Intended Program and Plan section:
|What type of degree do you intend to pursue?||Doctoral/PhD|
|Academic Program||IU Medical Sciences|
|Are you applying to a dual degree program?||No|