Child and Adolescent Disorders Psychiatry
The Department of Psychiatry at Indiana University School of Medicine is a leader in providing Hoosiers with crucial research in child and adolescent health. From improving treatment access for teenagers to leveraging technology and connecting IU School of Medicine experts with local primary care providers, the Department of Psychiatry continues to pioneer research for children and young adults throughout Indiana and beyond.
- Childhood cancer survivor, future pediatric oncology nurse
- Child Development – Supporting Neurodiverse Children in Times of Stress and Crisis
- New IU Team Leaders Join AMPATH Partnership in Kenya
- Child Development – Understanding Why We Do What We Do: The Function of Behaviors
- Child Development – A Complex Problem: Early Developmental Delays Presenting as Autism Spectrum Disorder