Child and Adolescent Disorders Psychiatry
The Department of Psychiatry at Indiana University School of Medicine is a leader in providing Hoosiers with crucial research in child and adolescent health. From improving treatment access for teenagers to leveraging technology and connecting IU School of Medicine experts with local primary care providers, the Department of Psychiatry continues to pioneer research for children and young adults throughout Indiana and beyond.
- Vaping: In the News and Your Clinic
- Science and stanzas: IU researcher honors life’s little moments in poetry
- Pediatric Community Advocacy Rotation – Care Mapping: Connecting with Our Essential Community Partners to Optimize Patient Care
- Child Development – School and Home Behavior: Why Are They So Different?
- Experts answer the internet’s most searched questions about Type 1 diabetes