Faculty focusing on cancer are Sunil S. Badve, MD; Liang Cheng, MD; Hong Du, PhD; John N. Eble, MD, MBA; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Yesim Gokmen Polar; George Sandusky, DVM, PhD; Thomas M. Ulbright, MD; Cong Yan, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
Faculty focusing on metabolic disturbance is Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD. Faculty researchers focusing on tissue injury, inflammation and infection are Thomas E. Davis, MD, PhD; Hong Du, PhD; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Chao-Hung Lee, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
- Helping cancer survivors get “back to life” after treatment with new, free wellness center
- $1.8 million NIH grant funds IU researcher’s work on mobile compression device
- First patient to try FDA-approved drug for amyloidosis is thankful
- Researchers bring big ideas to national conference
- IU School of Medicine research awarded military grant funding for wound dressing study
- IU Grand Challenge Precision Health Initiative sheds new light on gestational diabetes