YOU ARE EXPLORING
Faculty focusing on cancer are Sunil S. Badve, MD; Liang Cheng, MD; Hong Du, PhD; John N. Eble, MD, MBA; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Yesim Gokmen Polar; George Sandusky, DVM, PhD; Thomas M. Ulbright, MD; Cong Yan, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
Faculty focusing on metabolic disturbance is Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD. Faculty researchers focusing on tissue injury, inflammation and infection are Thomas E. Davis, MD, PhD; Hong Du, PhD; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Chao-Hung Lee, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
- Tyler Trent on the importance of research
- IU School of Medicine helps break ground on 16 Tech Innovation District
- New study identifies possible targets for diabetes treatment
- Urologists making major advances in prostate cancer research, care
- Diabetes research challenges conventional teachings
- Pathway to prevention? Researchers make strides with leukemia, cardiovascular disease