YOU ARE EXPLORING
Faculty focusing on cancer are Sunil S. Badve, MD; Liang Cheng, MD; Hong Du, PhD; John N. Eble, MD, MBA; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Yesim Gokmen Polar; George Sandusky, DVM, PhD; Thomas M. Ulbright, MD; Cong Yan, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
Faculty focusing on metabolic disturbance is Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD. Faculty researchers focusing on tissue injury, inflammation and infection are Thomas E. Davis, MD, PhD; Hong Du, PhD; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Chao-Hung Lee, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
- A Fork in the Road: IU School of Medicine researchers discover unique pathway in Autism research
- Fork in the road: Researchers discover unique pathway in autism research
- “It’s not in their head. It’s a real disease.” Faculty hope to raise awareness about endometriosis
- Could lettuce help save a life? IU researchers think so.
- Colorectal cancer Q&A with Dr. Rex
- Q&A with Natascia Marino, PhD