YOU ARE EXPLORING
Faculty focusing on cancer are Sunil S. Badve, MD; Liang Cheng, MD; Hong Du, PhD; John N. Eble, MD, MBA; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Yesim Gokmen Polar; George Sandusky, DVM, PhD; Thomas M. Ulbright, MD; Cong Yan, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
Faculty focusing on metabolic disturbance is Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD. Faculty researchers focusing on tissue injury, inflammation and infection are Thomas E. Davis, MD, PhD; Hong Du, PhD; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Chao-Hung Lee, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
- Indiana University School of Medicine welcomes new imaging technology for Alzheimer’s research
- Researchers encourage HPV vaccine for adults and children
- Surgeon makes strides with blood pump
- Medical Breakthroughs Bring New Hope
- Talking concussions with Dr. Thomas McAllister
- IU Precision Health Initiative recruits scientific leader in drug discovery