YOU ARE EXPLORING
Faculty focusing on cancer are Sunil S. Badve, MD; Liang Cheng, MD; Hong Du, PhD; John N. Eble, MD, MBA; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Yesim Gokmen Polar; George Sandusky, DVM, PhD; Thomas M. Ulbright, MD; Cong Yan, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
Faculty focusing on metabolic disturbance is Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD. Faculty researchers focusing on tissue injury, inflammation and infection are Thomas E. Davis, MD, PhD; Hong Du, PhD; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Chao-Hung Lee, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
- CARE Plus program hopes to teach new mothers importance of attachment
- New program helping mothers and babies recover from opioid dependence
- “When science advances, medicine advances.”
- New Gene and Cell Therapy program launches in pediatric research
- New Program to Serve Opioid-Dependent Mothers and Babies
- [Investigator Interview] New study finds most women with early breast cancer don’t benefit from chemotherapy