Faculty focusing on cancer are Sunil S. Badve, MD; Liang Cheng, MD; Hong Du, PhD; John N. Eble, MD, MBA; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Yesim Gokmen Polar; George Sandusky, DVM, PhD; Thomas M. Ulbright, MD; Cong Yan, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
Faculty focusing on metabolic disturbance is Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD. Faculty researchers focusing on tissue injury, inflammation and infection are Thomas E. Davis, MD, PhD; Hong Du, PhD; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Chao-Hung Lee, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
- Providing care to patients, caregivers struggling with Alzheimer’s
- Experts answer the internet’s most searched questions about Type 1 diabetes
- IU School of Medicine researcher awarded Susan G. Komen grant
- IU School of Medicine designated center of excellence in Parkinson’s disease
- Dr. Aaron Carroll shares his research live on “CBS This Morning”
- Indiana CTSI forms a cricket team and a greater focus on diversity and inclusion