Faculty focusing on cancer are Sunil S. Badve, MD; Liang Cheng, MD; Hong Du, PhD; John N. Eble, MD, MBA; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Yesim Gokmen Polar; George Sandusky, DVM, PhD; Thomas M. Ulbright, MD; Cong Yan, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
Faculty focusing on metabolic disturbance is Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD. Faculty researchers focusing on tissue injury, inflammation and infection are Thomas E. Davis, MD, PhD; Hong Du, PhD; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Chao-Hung Lee, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
- Indiana CTSI forms a cricket team and a greater focus on diversity and inclusion
- Flesh-eating bacteria and the beach
- Researcher: Doctors should pick up the pace when improving walking skills in stroke survivors
- LEADS study gets $1 million from local Alzheimer’s Association chapter
- Multiple myeloma patient believes a cure is around the corner
- Ekser receives prestigious American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) grant