YOU ARE EXPLORING
Faculty focusing on cancer are Sunil S. Badve, MD; Liang Cheng, MD; Hong Du, PhD; John N. Eble, MD, MBA; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Yesim Gokmen Polar; George Sandusky, DVM, PhD; Thomas M. Ulbright, MD; Cong Yan, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
Faculty focusing on metabolic disturbance is Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD. Faculty researchers focusing on tissue injury, inflammation and infection are Thomas E. Davis, MD, PhD; Hong Du, PhD; Raymond L. Konger, MD; Chao-Hung Lee, PhD; and Xiao-Ming Yin, MD, PhD.
- “It’s a miracle.” Indiana woman with TBI relearns emotional intelligence at IU School of Medicine
- From one generation to the next, research offers a world of opportunity
- Pushing the Limits with Dawn Neumann
- OB/GYN department Chair Focused on Growth
- Leading a TBI Model System
- Getting Out of Bed: Virtual Reality in the ICU