YOU ARE EXPLORING
IU School of Medicine research scientists in the Department of Neurological Surgery are passionate about developing innovative techniques and increasing the success of proven treatments to give patients the best chance for healing and recovery. Whether through clinical and laboratory research projects or involvement in multi-center clinical trials and databases, neurological surgery faculty researchers dedicate their life’s work to advancing treatment solutions in this critical area of medicine.
- Going fishing for new drug targets
- Depriving Parasites of Their Shelter From The Storm
- IU School of Medicine Leads Research to Treat Alzheimer’s Disease by 2025
- New Research Links Brain Training Exercise to Dementia Prevention
- Study Suggests Children with Sickle Cell Not at Increased Risk from Severe Malaria
- Surviving and Thriving: Research Gives Patient Second Chance at Life