YOU ARE EXPLORING
IU School of Medicine research scientists in the Department of Neurological Surgery are passionate about developing innovative techniques and increasing the success of proven treatments to give patients the best chance for healing and recovery. Whether through clinical and laboratory research projects or involvement in multi-center clinical trials and databases, neurological surgery faculty researchers dedicate their life’s work to advancing treatment solutions in this critical area of medicine.
- “It’s a miracle.” Indiana woman with TBI relearns emotional intelligence at IU School of Medicine
- From one generation to the next, research offers a world of opportunity
- Pushing the Limits with Dawn Neumann
- OB/GYN department Chair Focused on Growth
- Leading a TBI Model System
- Getting Out of Bed: Virtual Reality in the ICU