IU School of Medicine research scientists in the Department of Neurological Surgery are passionate about developing innovative techniques and increasing the success of proven treatments to give patients the best chance for healing and recovery. Whether through clinical and laboratory research projects or involvement in multi-center clinical trials and databases, neurological surgery faculty researchers dedicate their life’s work to advancing treatment solutions in this critical area of medicine.
- Indiana CTSI forms a cricket team and a greater focus on diversity and inclusion
- Flesh-eating bacteria and the beach
- Researcher: Doctors should pick up the pace when improving walking skills in stroke survivors
- LEADS study gets $1 million from local Alzheimer’s Association chapter
- Multiple myeloma patient believes a cure is around the corner
- Ekser receives prestigious American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) grant