YOU ARE EXPLORING
IU School of Medicine research scientists in the Department of Neurological Surgery are passionate about developing innovative techniques and increasing the success of proven treatments to give patients the best chance for healing and recovery. Whether through clinical and laboratory research projects or involvement in multi-center clinical trials and databases, neurological surgery faculty researchers dedicate their life’s work to advancing treatment solutions in this critical area of medicine.
- CARE Plus program hopes to teach new mothers importance of attachment
- New program helping mothers and babies recover from opioid dependence
- “When science advances, medicine advances.”
- New Gene and Cell Therapy program launches in pediatric research
- New Program to Serve Opioid-Dependent Mothers and Babies
- [Investigator Interview] New study finds most women with early breast cancer don’t benefit from chemotherapy