IU School of Medicine research scientists in the Department of Neurological Surgery are passionate about developing innovative techniques and increasing the success of proven treatments to give patients the best chance for healing and recovery. Whether through clinical and laboratory research projects or involvement in multi-center clinical trials and databases, neurological surgery faculty researchers dedicate their life’s work to advancing treatment solutions in this critical area of medicine.
- Helping cancer survivors get “back to life” after treatment with new wellness center
- $1.8 million NIH grant funds IU researcher’s work on mobile compression device
- First patient to try FDA-approved drug for amyloidosis is thankful
- Researchers bring big ideas to national conference
- IU School of Medicine research awarded military grant funding for wound dressing study
- IU Grand Challenge Precision Health Initiative sheds new light on gestational diabetes