YOU ARE EXPLORING
IU School of Medicine research scientists in the Department of Neurological Surgery are passionate about developing innovative techniques and increasing the success of proven treatments to give patients the best chance for healing and recovery. Whether through clinical and laboratory research projects or involvement in multi-center clinical trials and databases, neurological surgery faculty researchers dedicate their life’s work to advancing treatment solutions in this critical area of medicine.
- A Fork in the Road: IU School of Medicine researchers discover unique pathway in Autism research
- Fork in the road: Researchers discover unique pathway in autism research
- “It’s not in their head. It’s a real disease.” Faculty hope to raise awareness about endometriosis
- Could lettuce help save a life? IU researchers think so.
- Colorectal cancer Q&A with Dr. Rex
- Q&A with Natascia Marino, PhD