YOU ARE EXPLORING
IU School of Medicine research scientists in the Department of Neurological Surgery are passionate about developing innovative techniques and increasing the success of proven treatments to give patients the best chance for healing and recovery. Whether through clinical and laboratory research projects or involvement in multi-center clinical trials and databases, neurological surgery faculty researchers dedicate their life’s work to advancing treatment solutions in this critical area of medicine.
- Study Suggests Children with Sickle Cell Not at Increased Risk from Severe Malaria
- Surviving and Thriving: Research Gives Patient Second Chance at Life
- Medicaid Expansion Associated with Fewer Diabetes-Related Hospitalizations in Some States
- Anatomy Education Research Institute (AERI) 2017, Pt 2: Immediate Impact on Attendees and Social Media Followers
- Gwen’s Story: The Power of Precision Health
- Research is Personal for IU Precision Medicine Scientist Undergoing Treatment for Cancer