YOU ARE EXPLORING
IU School of Medicine research scientists in the Department of Neurological Surgery are passionate about developing innovative techniques and increasing the success of proven treatments to give patients the best chance for healing and recovery. Whether through clinical and laboratory research projects or involvement in multi-center clinical trials and databases, neurological surgery faculty researchers dedicate their life’s work to advancing treatment solutions in this critical area of medicine.
- Tyler Trent on the importance of research
- IU School of Medicine helps break ground on 16 Tech Innovation District
- New study identifies possible targets for diabetes treatment
- Urologists making major advances in prostate cancer research, care
- Diabetes research challenges conventional teachings
- Pathway to prevention? Researchers make strides with leukemia, cardiovascular disease