YOU ARE EXPLORING
IU School of Medicine research scientists in the Department of Neurological Surgery are passionate about developing innovative techniques and increasing the success of proven treatments to give patients the best chance for healing and recovery. Whether through clinical and laboratory research projects or involvement in multi-center clinical trials and databases, neurological surgery faculty researchers dedicate their life’s work to advancing treatment solutions in this critical area of medicine.
- Talking concussions with Dr. Thomas McAllister
- IU Precision Health Initiative recruits scientific leader in drug discovery
- Podcast: Of Zebrafish and Diabetes Research
- New study may bring hope to patients with pancreatic cancer
- OB-GYN faculty member working to improve global health
- A popular arcade game is inspiring a new treatment for an aggressive type of breast cancer