The Division of Nephrology is a center for cell biology on the IU School of Medicine—Indianapolis campus with particular expertise in the application of cutting-edge techniques in fluorescence microscopy and imaging.
The Division of Nephrology maintains an active clinical research program with a wide variety of ongoing studies supported by government, foundation and industrial funds.
Research and News
- Providing care to patients, caregivers struggling with Alzheimer’s
- Experts answer the internet’s most searched questions about Type 1 diabetes
- IU School of Medicine researcher awarded Susan G. Komen grant
- IU School of Medicine designated center of excellence in Parkinson’s disease
- Dr. Aaron Carroll shares his research live on “CBS This Morning”
- Indiana CTSI forms a cricket team and a greater focus on diversity and inclusion