The Division of Nephrology is a center for cell biology on the IU School of Medicine—Indianapolis campus with particular expertise in the application of cutting-edge techniques in fluorescence microscopy and imaging.
The Division of Nephrology maintains an active clinical research program with a wide variety of ongoing studies supported by government, foundation and industrial funds.
Research and News
- LEADS study gets $1 million from local Alzheimer’s Association chapter
- Multiple myeloma patient believes a cure is around the corner
- Ekser receives prestigious American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) grant
- Childhood cancer survivor, future pediatric oncology nurse
- Top 10 Largest NIH Grants Funding Research in 2018
- Helping cancer survivors get “back to life” after treatment with new wellness center