YOU ARE EXPLORING
The Division of Nephrology is a center for cell biology on the IU School of Medicine—Indianapolis campus with particular expertise in the application of cutting-edge techniques in fluorescence microscopy and imaging.
The Division of Nephrology maintains an active clinical research program with a wide variety of ongoing studies supported by government, foundation and industrial funds.
Research and News
- IU School of Medicine research awarded military grant funding for wound dressing study
- IU Grand Challenge Precision Health Initiative sheds new light on gestational diabetes
- A tough nut to crack: Researchers study ways to prevent peanut allergy
- A Fork in the Road: IU School of Medicine researchers discover unique pathway in Autism research
- Fork in the road: Researchers discover unique pathway in autism research
- “It’s not in their head. It’s a real disease.” Faculty hope to raise awareness about endometriosis