YOU ARE EXPLORING
The Division of Nephrology is a center for cell biology on the IU School of Medicine—Indianapolis campus with particular expertise in the application of cutting-edge techniques in fluorescence microscopy and imaging.
The Division of Nephrology maintains an active clinical research program with a wide variety of ongoing studies supported by government, foundation and industrial funds.
Research and News
- Indiana University School of Medicine welcomes new imaging technology for Alzheimer’s research
- Researchers encourage HPV vaccine for adults and children
- Surgeon makes strides with blood pump
- Medical Breakthroughs Bring New Hope
- Talking concussions with Dr. Thomas McAllister
- IU Precision Health Initiative recruits scientific leader in drug discovery