The Division of Nephrology is a center for cell biology on the IU School of Medicine—Indianapolis campus with particular expertise in the application of cutting-edge techniques in fluorescence microscopy and imaging.
The Division of Nephrology maintains an active clinical research program with a wide variety of ongoing studies supported by government, foundation and industrial funds.
Research and News
- Dr. Aaron Carroll shares his research live on “CBS This Morning”
- Indiana CTSI forms a cricket team and a greater focus on diversity and inclusion
- Flesh-eating bacteria and the beach
- Researcher: Doctors should pick up the pace when improving walking skills in stroke survivors
- LEADS study gets $1 million from local Alzheimer’s Association chapter
- Multiple myeloma patient believes a cure is around the corner