YOU ARE EXPLORING
The Division of Nephrology is a center for cell biology on the IU School of Medicine—Indianapolis campus with particular expertise in the application of cutting-edge techniques in fluorescence microscopy and imaging.
The Division of Nephrology maintains an active clinical research program with a wide variety of ongoing studies supported by government, foundation and industrial funds.
Research and News
- “It’s not in their head. It’s a real disease.” Faculty hope to raise awareness about endometriosis
- Could lettuce help save a life? IU researchers think so.
- Colorectal cancer Q&A with Dr. Rex
- Q&A with Natascia Marino, PhD
- Triple negative breast cancer patient encouraged by Grand Challenge
- The Faces of Regeneration