YOU ARE EXPLORING
The Division of Nephrology is a center for cell biology on the IU School of Medicine—Indianapolis campus with particular expertise in the application of cutting-edge techniques in fluorescence microscopy and imaging.
The Division of Nephrology maintains an active clinical research program with a wide variety of ongoing studies supported by government, foundation and industrial funds.
Research and News
- IU School of Medicine helps break ground on 16 Tech Innovation District
- New study identifies possible targets for diabetes treatment
- Urologists making major advances in prostate cancer research, care
- Diabetes research challenges conventional teachings
- Pathway to prevention? Researchers make strides with leukemia, cardiovascular disease
- The Amazon.com of Alzheimer’s Research