YOU ARE EXPLORING
To qualify for admission in the Education Track in Anatomy PhD Program, applicants must have:
- The equivalent of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher education, preferably in biology or a related scientific field with GPA of 3.4 .
- GRE score above the 50th percentile overall, with strong scores on the writing portion of the test.
Students with prior graduate or professional school training (e.g., a Master’s degree) are given special consideration.
- A completed University Graduate School Application.
- A personal statement that describes the applicant’s background and interests, and explains why this program meets his or her career goals
- Three letters of recommendation that address the applicant’s suitability for a career in teaching and the potential of independent educational scholarship
- Official transcripts from all universities attended should be mailed to:
Jordan Hall 104
1001 East Third Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
Copies from the Registrar may be accepted for the review process, but an official transcript must be on file for matriculates.
- Applicants should arrange for GRE general test scores to be sent to Indiana University–Bloomington from the testing service company. (The institution code for Indiana University-Bloomington is 1324).
- TOEFL scores for non-native English speakers
When completing the online application, make the following selections in the Intended Program and Plan section:
|What type of degree do you intend to pursue?||Doctoral/PhD|
|Academic Program||IU Medical Sciences|
|Are you applying to a dual degree program?||No|