Examples of financial support include:
- Individual grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Pre-doctoral fellowships from the Indiana Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI)
- The Duone and Eunice Dahl Wright Graduate Student Fellowship
- Most laboratories are funded by grants from the NIH, American Cancer Society and/or the Department of Defense.
- Associate Instructorships (teaching assistantships) are available for eligible students and require a maximum of 20 hours teaching-related duties per week.